DO THE FARMERS WHO GROW YOUR VEGETABLES AND FRUITS CAPTURE CARBON?
- What are your farmers doing to capture carbon?
- Do they use biological materials when growing vegetables and fruits?
- Is their soil healthy (carbon-rich)?
- Do They Monitor Soil Carbon?
- Can you ask the farmer these questions?
Try asking the produce manager in the supermarket or health food store.
Talking with others is a good way to learn. Click the blue links for useful information:
Consumer Reading Room-useful information on healthy eating, capturing carbon and more
Forums– talk with others to learn and share knowledge
At OK.O.S we are dedicated to helping people add ecological practices to their lives. Start with what you eat every day.
Follow the science to capture carbon in your home and your city and your bio -region.
See map at right.
Calgary to Kamloops bio-regions.